Objections To The Magistrates ReportStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
WARREN COUNTY COURT WARREN COUNTY COURT CIVIL DIVISION Small Claims/Civil Division LEBANON, OHIO FULL NAME STREET ADDRESS CITY STATE ZIP CODE : : : : : : : : CASE NUMBER PLAINTIFF -- v. -FULL NAME STREET ADDRESS CITY STATE ZIP CODE : : : : : : : : : OBJECTIONS TO THE MAGISTRATE'S REPORT DEFENDANT : I state that I am the Plaintiff/Defendant (circle one) in the above captioned matter, and that on the _____ day of ________________, 20_____, a Hearing was held in the Warren County Court before a Magistrate. A decision was rendered for the Plaintiff/Defendant (circle one). I specifically state the grounds of my Objections as follows: I understand that if I am asserting that the Magistrate made factual findings that were not supported by the evidence, that I am responsible for having a recorded transcript prepared and filed with the Court. I hereby request that this Honorable Court rule on the above Objections. I also acknowledge that the Court may schedule my objections for a hearing or the Court may rule on my objections without a hearing. SERVICE: I have filed the originals with the Court, and have mailed copies to all other parties by Regular Mail. ___________________________________________________ Signature ___________________________________________________ Printed Name ________________ DATE American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com