Last updated: 1/30/2015
3321. Secret Rebates Definition of SecretStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
3321. Secret Rebates--Definition of "Secret" Instruction No 1 Request by Plaintiff Given as Proposed Refused Withdrawn Request by Defendant Given as Modified Requested by Given on Court's Motion Judge Instruction No 1 [Rebates/Refunds/Commissions/Unearned discounts/Services or privileges] are "secret" if they are concealed from or not disclosed to other buyers. ________________________________________________________________________________ New September 2003