Entry Granting Application To Reopen Estate And Appoint FiduciaryStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
PROBATE COURT OF BUTLER COUNTY, OHIO ESTATE OF CASE NO. , DECEASED ENTRY GRANTING APPLICATION TO REOPEN ESTATE AND APPOINT FIDUCIARY Upon application to reopen the estate and appoint a fiduciary, the Court finds the same to well taken and hereby orders that the estate be reopened and that of the estate of be (re) appointed as . The Court finds that: Bond is dispensed with by the W ill. Bond is dispensed with by law. The applicant has executed filed an appropriate bond, which is approved by the court. [Check one of the following] The fiduciary shall file a Final Account by The Court orders that a status hearing shall be held on at AM/PM The fiduciary shall file a Status Report within one year of the date of this entry (if opened for wrongful death or litigation proceeding) and each year thereafter until said time as the estate may be closed. Date Probate Judge FORM BC457E ENTRY GRANTING APPLICATION TO REOPEN ESTATE AND APPOINT FIDUCIARY 04/09/2010 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com