Civil Cover Sheet {CV10f} | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | Arizona

Civil Cover Sheet {CV10f}

Arizona/Local County/Maricopa/Superior Court/Civil/
Civil Cover Sheet {CV10f} | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | Arizona

Civil Cover Sheet Form

Get free non-fillable PDF

This is a Arizona form that can be used for Civil within Local County, Maricopa, Superior Court.

Last updated: 5/9/2017

Add to favorites $ 11.99

Back to search

NAME CHANGE For A MINOR 1 To Request a Name Change Completing and Filing the Court Papers © Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County ALL RIGHTS RESERVED CVNCM1 ­ 5296 - 010117 American LegalNet, Inc. Law Library Resource Center APPLICATION FOR CHANGE OF NAME OF A MINOR CHILD CHECKLIST You may use this packet if the following factors apply to your situation: You want to ask the Court to change the name of a person under 18 years of age who resides in the county where you are filing this request, AND You are that child's parent or guardian. DO NOT USE THESE FORMS TO: ESTABLISH PATERNITY ADD A FATHER'S NAME TO A BIRTH CERTIFICATE NOTE: For information about name changes that can be obtained without going to court, such as to change a child's name within one year of birth, or to add a child's name to his or her birth record within five years of birth, visit the web site of the Arizona Office of Vital Records. The State Vital Records Office at 1818 W. Adams, Phoenix, AZ 85007, is only available for mail-in service. Vital Records general telephone number is 602-364-1300. Please call for another walk-in location. A fee is required for a change to any birth certificate. The Maricopa County Office of Vital Registration is located at 3221 N. 16th Street, 1st Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85016 for birth certificate corrections/amendments for birth years from 1997 to the present. Hours of operation are 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M., Monday through Friday. Free parking and the main entrance are located at the rear of building. You may also telephone Maricopa County Vital Registration at 602-506-6805. READ ME: Consulting a lawyer before filing documents with the court may help prevent unexpected results. A list of lawyers you may hire to advise you on handling your own case or to perform specific tasks, as well as a list of court-approved mediators can be found on the Law Library Resource Center website. © Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County ALL RIGHTS RESERVED CVNCM1k - 020117 Page 1 of 1 American LegalNet, Inc. Law Library Resource Center REQUEST A CHANGE OF NAME FOR A MINOR This packet contains court forms and instructions to file the request of a change of name for a minor. Items in BOLD are forms that you will need to file with the Court. Non-bold items are instructions or procedures. Do not copy or file those pages! # pages 1 1 4 2 2 1 2 2 1 1 1 Order 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 File Number CVNCM1k CVNCM1t CVNCM10p CV10f CVNCM11f CVNC18f CVNC17f CVNC13f CVNC24f CVNCM81f CVNCM81f Title Checklist: You may use these forms if . . . Table of Contents (this page) Procedures: How to File a Change of Name "Civil Cover Sheet" "Application for Change of Name for a Minor Child" "Notice of Hearing Regarding Application for Change of Name" "Optional Consent of Parent to Name Change of a Minor Child and Waiver of Notice" "Consent of Minor to Name Change" (if over 14) "Affidavit of Service by Certified Mail" "Order Changing Name of a Minor Child" "Order Changing Name of a Minor Child" (bring both to court) The documents you have received are copyrighted by the Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County. You have permission to use them for any lawful purpose. These forms shall not be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability for actions taken by users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. The documents are under continual revision and are current only for the day they were received. It is strongly recommended that you verify on a regular basis that you have the most current documents. © Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Page 1 of 1 CVNCM1t 010117 Use most current version American LegalNet, Inc. LAW LIBRARY RESOURCE CENTER PROCEDURES: HOW TO FILE FOR A NAME CHANGE WITH THIS COURT FOR A MINOR STEP 1: Fill out the "Application for Change of Name for a Minor" and make 2 copies. STEP 2: Fill out the "Civil Cover Sheet" and check box 152 for "Change of Name" on page 2. STEP 3: FILE THE PAPERS AT THE COURT: WHO: Who must file the Application for Name Change of a Minor Child? The Parent or Guardian of that child, or the attorney of the parent or guardian. GO TO THE CLERK OF COURT TO FILE YOUR PAPERS: The Court is open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday. You should go to the Court at least two hours before it closes. You may file your court papers at the following Superior Court locations: Southeast Court Facility 222 East Javelina Avenue, 1st floor Mesa, Arizona 85210 GO TO: Central Court Building 201 West Jefferson, 1st floor Phoenix, Arizona 85003 Northwest Court Facility* 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane Surprise, Arizona 85374 Northeast Regional Court Center 18380 North 40th Street Phoenix, AZ 85032 * You may file here but your hearing will be set at a different location. FEES: A list of current fees is available from the Law Library Resource Center and from the Clerk of Court's website. If you cannot afford the filing fee and/or the fee for having the papers served by the Sheriff or by publication, you may request a deferral (payment plan) when you file your papers with the Clerk of the Court. Deferral Applications are available at no charge from the Law Library Resource Center. PAPERS: Give 1 Civil Cover Sheet and with the filing fee. them to you. 1 original plus 2 copies of the "Application" to the Clerk along Make sure the filing clerk stamps both of your copies and returns STEP 4: SCHEDULE YOUR HEARING WITH COURT ADMINISTRATION: At least four business days after you filed your Application for Change of Name, contact Court Administration to obtain the Commissioner's Name and the date, time and place of your hearing by calling the telephone number listed below between the hours of 9 a.m. - 12 noon or 1-4 p.m., Monday through Friday: © Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Page 1 of 4 CVNCM10p - 010117 American LegalNet, Inc. If you filed the Application for Name Change at: 201 W Jefferson, Phoenix: call 602-506-3397 18380 N 40th Street, Phoenix: call 602-506-3397 222 E Javelina Avenue, Mesa, call 602-506-2023 14264 W Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, call 602-506-1497* *Applications may be filed at Northwest Court Facility, but the hearings will be held at one of the other locations. You must then complete the "Notice of Hearing Regarding Application for Change of Name" form with t