Summons (Name Change) | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | Washington

 Washington /  Local County /  Spokane /  Superior Court /  Family Law /
Summons (Name Change) | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | Washington

Summons (Name Change)

This is a Washington form that can be used for Family Law within Local County, Spokane, Superior Court.

Alternate TextLast updated: 9/8/2006

Included Formats to Download
$ 13.99


SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF SPOKANE In re the Petition for Change of Name of: CASE NO. ____________________________ ________________________________ a Minor Child SUMMONS To the Non-Petitioning Party 1. The Petitioner has started an action in the above court requesting a change of name for the above- named minor child/children. 2. You must respond to this summons and petition by serving a copyof y our written response on the person signing this summons and by filing the original with the clerk of the court. If you do not serve your written response within 20 days (or 30 days if you are served outside of the State of Washington, or by publication) after the date this summons was served on you, exclusive of the day of service, the court may enter an order of default against you, and the court may, without further notice to you, enter an order for change of name. If you serve a notice of appearance on the undersigned person, you are entitled to notice before an order of default or an order for change of name may be entered. 3. If you wish to seek the advice of an attorne this y in matter, you should do so promptly so that your written response, if any, may be served on time. 4. One method of serving a copy of your response on the petitioner is to send it by certified mail with return receipt requested. NAME CHANGE-SUMMONS PAGE 1 OF 2 (03/2004) <<<<<<<<<********>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2This summons is issued pursuant to Superior Court Civil Rule 4.1 of the State of Washington. Dated: _________________________ Signature of Lawyer or Petitioner _______________________________________ Print or Type Name FILE ORIGINAL OF YOUR RESPONSE SERVE A COPY OF YOUR RESPONSE ON: WITH THE CLERK OF THE COURT AT: Petitioner (You may list an address that is not your residential address where you agree to accept legal documents.) Petitioners Lawyer __________________________________ _______________________________________ Name of Court Name __________________________________ _______________________________________ Address Address __________________________________ _______________________________________ NAME CHANGE-SUMMONS PAGE 2 OF 2 (03/2004)

Our Products