Notice Of Proposed Abandonment By Trustee Or Debtor-In-Possession {B-6007-1} | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | Indiana

 Indiana /  Federal /  Bankruptcy Court /  Southern District /
Notice Of Proposed Abandonment By Trustee Or Debtor-In-Possession {B-6007-1} | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | Indiana

Notice Of Proposed Abandonment By Trustee Or Debtor-In-Possession {B-6007-1}

This is a Indiana form that can be used for Southern District within Federal, Bankruptcy Court.

Alternate TextLast updated:

Included Formats to Download
$ 5.99


B-6007-1 Abandon TR/DIP (rev 120116) UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT Southern District of Indiana In re: [Name of Debtor(s)], Debtor(s). ) ) ) ) Case No. (xx-xxxxx) NOTICE OF PROPOSED ABANDONMENT BY (TRUSTEE OR DEBTOR-IN-POSSESSION) The [trustee or debtor-in-possession] proposes to abandon: (description of property) NOTICE: Your rights may be affected. You should read these papers carefully and discuss them with your attorney, if you have one in this bankruptcy case. If you do not have an attorney, you may wish to consult one. If you do not want abandonment to occur, or if you want the court to consider your views on the motion, then on or before [date] (14 days from the date of service), you or your attorney must file with the court a written objection explaining your position. Those not permitted to file electronically must deliver any objection by U.S. mail, courier, overnight/express mail, or in person at: (select the appropriate address) Indianapolis 116 U.S. Courthouse 46 East Ohio Street Indianapolis, IN 46204 Evansville and Terre Haute 352 Federal Bldg. 101 N.W. M.L. King Jr. Blvd. Evansville, IN 47708 New Albany 110 U.S. Courthouse 121 West Spring Street New Albany, IN 47150 If you mail your objection to the court, you must mail it early enough so the court will receive it on or before the date stated above. You must also send a copy of your objection to: (movant's attorney's name and address) (names and addresses of others to be served) American LegalNet, Inc. B-6007-1 Abandon TR/DIP (rev 120116) If you or your attorney do not take these steps, the court may decide that you do not oppose abandonment. /s/ (Name of Trustee or Debtor-in-Possession) (Trustee or Debtor-in-Possession) (required signature block) CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE (Certificates of Service forms are available on the Court's website under Rules & Forms > Local Forms > Motions & Related Notices/Certificates of Service/Orders) American LegalNet, Inc.

Our Products