Arbitration AwardStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR KING COUNTY NO. ARBITRATION AWARD (Clerk's Action Required - ARBA) vs. PLAINTIFF(S), DEFENDANT(S). The arbitration hearing having taken place on ________________, 20___, I make the following award: Twenty days after the award has been filed with the clerk, if no party has sought a trial de novo under MAR 7.1, any party, upon notice to all parties, may request an entry of final judgment on the Arbitration Award in the Ex Parte and Probate Department. Was any part of this award based on the failure of a party to participate at the hearing? Yes______ (PLEASE EXPLAIN) No_____ (MAR 5.4) DATED: _________, 20______ ____________________________________ Arbitrator - WSBA # E-FILE THE ORIGINAL TOGETHER WITH PROOF OF SERVICE ON THE PARTIES WITH THE CLERK'S OFFICE. You do not need to send a copy to the Arbitration Department. NOTICE: If no Request for Trial De Novo has been filed and judgment has not been entered within 45 days after this award is filed, the Clerk will notify the parties by mail that the case will be dismissed for want of prosecution. ____________________________________________________________________________________ ARBITRATION AWARD - (12/21/2014) American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com