Notice (Minor) {DR-65} | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | Maryland

 Maryland /  Statewide /  Circuit Court /  Family Law /  Domestic Relations (Pro-Se) /  Name Change /
Notice (Minor) {DR-65} | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | Maryland

Notice (Minor) {DR-65}

This is a Maryland form that can be used for Name Change within Statewide, Circuit Court, Family Law, Domestic Relations (Pro-Se).

Alternate TextLast updated: 5/16/2006

Included Formats to Download
$ 13.99


IN THE MATTER OF: * IN THE *CIRCUIT COURT (childs current name) *F OR FOR CHANGE OF NAME TO: * (childs new name) * BY AND THROUGH HIS/HER * Civil No.: MOTHER/FATHER/GUARDIAN: * (petitioners name) ************* * NOTICE (Minor) (DOM REL 65) The above Petitioner has filed a Petition for Change of Name in which he/she seeks to change the name of a minor child from to (The childs current legal name) . The petitioner is seeking this name change (name you want for the minor child) for the child for the following reasons: Any person may file an objection to the Petition on or before the day of , . The objection must be supported by anaffidavit and served upon the Petitioner in accordance with Maryland Rule 1-321. Failure to file an objection or affidavit within the time allowed may result in a judgment by default or the granting of the relief sought. A copy of this notice shall be published one time in a newspap er of general circulation in the county/city at least fifteen (15) days before the deadline to file an o bjection. CLERK Page 1 of 1 DR 65 -25 Oct 2004 American LegalNet, Inc.

Our Products