Request To Pay Judgment To Court (Small Claims) {SC-145} | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | California

 California /  Judicial Council /  Small Claims /
Request To Pay Judgment To Court (Small Claims) {SC-145} | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | California

Request To Pay Judgment To Court (Small Claims) {SC-145}

This is a California form that can be used for Small Claims within Judicial Council.

Alternate TextLast updated: 5/29/2015

Included Formats to Download
$ 11.99


COURT COUNTY .OF. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ......... .. : Name and Address of Court: Index No. Calendar No. SC-145 : Plaintiff(s) SMALL CLAIMS CASE NO.: : JUDICIAL SUBPOENA PLAINTIFF/DEMANDANTE (Name and address of each): -against- DEFENDANT/DEMANDADO (Name and address of each): : : : Defendant(s) : ...................................................... THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK See attached sheet for additional plaintiffs and defendants. TO 2. Date judgment was entered (specify): 3. Judgment creditor (the person or business you were ordered to pay) REQUEST TO PAY JUDGMENT TO COURT 1. Instead of paying the judgment directly to the creditor, I want to pay it to the court. GREETINGS: a. Full name: b. Address (use last known): WE COMMAND YOU, that all business and excuses being laid aside, you and each of you attend before , the Honorable at the Court 4. I understand that the amount of money I must pay to get a satisfaction of judgment is the total of the a. principal amount of money the court ordered meat pay, located to County of b. costs (if awarded by theon the in room , court), day of , 20 , at o'clock in the noon, and at any recessed c. interest accrued on the judgment, orcourt's processing to testify and give evidence as a witness in this action on the part of the adjourned date, fee, and d. the e. other charges the court has added to the judgment. (The court will calculate the total (see reverse).) 5. Partial payment (Complete this section if you have ALREADY PAID PART of the judgment.) I have already paid part of the judgment. Your (check is or both of the a contempt Amount paid: $ failure to comply with this subpoenaonepunishable asboxes below.)of court and will make you liable to the party on whoseor money order. (Attach a copy of both sides of the canceled check or money order.) behalf this subpoena was issued for a maximum penalty of $50 and all damages sustained as a a. by check result of yourcash. (Attach a copy of the signed, dated cash receipt) failure to comply. b. by 6. I understand that if I pay by personal check, satisfaction of judgment will be delayed 30 days. Witness, Honorable , one of the Justices of the 7. I request the court to calculate the total amount required to enter a satisfaction of judgment, and to enter a satisfaction of judgment after in Court I have paid the total amount to the court. County, day of , 20 I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct. Date: (Attorney must sign above and type name below) ................................................................................ (TYPE OR PRINT NAME) (SIGNATURE OF JUDGMENT DEBTOR) Judgment creditor: See important notice on reverse. Attorney(s) for CERTIFICATION I certify that this document is a true and correct copy of the original on file with this court. (Seal) Clerk, by Form Adopted for Mandatory Use Judicial Council of California SC-145 [Rev. January 1, 2007] SATISFACTION OF JUDGMENT (for court use only) (1) (2) Full satisfaction of judgment entered as to judgment debtor (name): on (date): Full satisfaction of judgment NOTAddressas requested Office and P.O. entered (state reason): , Deputy Telephone No.: No.: E-Mail Address: REQUEST TO PAY Mobile Tel. No.: Clerk, by Facsimile , Deputy Page 1 of 2 JUDGMENT TO COURT (Small Claims) American LegalNet, Inc. SC-145 PLAINTIFF: DEFENDANT: CASE NUMBER: FOR COURT USE ONLY 1. Judgment entered on (date): 2. Amount to be paid as of date of request (specify): a. Unpaid principal --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- $ b. Costs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- $ c. Post judgment costs ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- $ d. Credits (see receipts) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- $ e. Interest accrued (to date in item 2, above) ----------------------------------------------------------- $ f. Processing fee ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- $ g. Other (specify) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- $ SUBTOTAL Add interest at: $ $ per day (from date in item 2) ------------------- $ TOTAL $ CLERK'S CERTIFICATE OF MAILING I certify that I am not a party to this action. This Notice to Judgment Creditor was mailed first class, postage prepaid, in a sealed envelope to the address shown in item 3 on the reverse. The mailing and this certification occurred at (place): California, on (date): Clerk, by , Deputy NOTICE TO JUDGMENT CREDITOR 1. The judgment debtor has fully satisfied the judgment entered by making payment to the court in the amount shown above. 2. You may claim this money by a. presenting this form in person to the court clerk during regular business hours, -ORb. mailing this form to the court. 3. Complete the Judgment Creditor's Request for Funds below. 4. Money not claimed within three years becomes the property of the court (see Government Code sections 50050-50056). JUDGMENT CREDITOR'S REQUEST FOR FUNDS I request the court to pay the money to me by mail at my current address (specify): (Mail or deliver this form to the court clerk Keep a photocopy for yourself.) Date: ................................................................................ (TYPE OR PRINT NAME) .... SC-145 [Rev. January 1. 2007] (SIGNATURE OF JUDGMENT CREDITOR) Page 2 of 2 REQUEST TO PAY JUDGMENT TO COURT (Small Claims)

Our Products