Entry Converting Dissolution To Action For Divorce | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | Ohio

 Ohio /  County (Court Of Common Pleas) /  Montgomery /  Domestic Relations /
Entry Converting Dissolution To Action For Divorce | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | Ohio

Entry Converting Dissolution To Action For Divorce

This is a Ohio form that can be used for Domestic Relations within County (Court Of Common Pleas), Montgomery.

Alternate TextLast updated: 5/23/2006

Included Formats to Download
$ 13.99


<document>IN THE COMMON PLEAS COURT OF MONTGOMERY COUNTY, OHIODIVISION OF DOMESTIC RELATIONSCASE NO.PLAINTIFFvs.JUDGE:ENTRY CONVERTING DISSOLUTIONDEFENDANTTO ACTION FOR DIVORCEO.R.C. Sec. 3105.62The parties herein having moved the Court to convert the within dissolution action as filed on, to an action for divorce and having submitted herewith aComplaint for Divorce, and the Court finding said motion well taken,IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED that the Clerk of Courts shall1.Dismiss the within dissolution action;2.Transfer copies of all documents filed herein to the Divorce action opened for the parties with the filing of the Complaint for Divorce;3.Mark all pleadings transferred to the new action with the new case number;4.Transfer the balance of all moneys deposited as court costs or costs from the within action to the new action and shall waive any costs to convert the action herein including, but not limited to, the cost for the filing of the Complaint; and5.Close the action herein, marking the case jacket with the case number of the new action.Copies of this Entry shall be filed in the above-captioned case and in the case jacket of the divorce action. Copies of this Entry shall be served on all parties required by law.Judge2001 © American LegalNet, Inc. NAME OF ATTORNEY 123 NAME OF STREET DAYTON, OH 45402 (513) 222-2222 SUPREME COURT NUMBER2001 © American LegalNet, Inc.</document>

Our Products