Easement DeedStart Your Free Trial $ 0.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
EASEMENT DEED, An easement is an interest in real property that entitles its owner to limited use or enjoyment of another’s land, usually in a specified manner or for a specified purpose. Easements can be affirmative – entitling the easement holder to use or enjoy the property of another or negative – entitling the easement holder to prevent a particular use or enjoyment of the property of another. In California, the basic statutory framework for easements is set forth in the California Civil Code, sections 801 through 813. www.FormsWorkflow.com