Last updated: 6/3/2014
14.04. Duty to Refrain From Willful and Wanton Conduct-DefendantStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
14.04 Duty to Refrain From Willful and Wanton Conduct--Defendant It was the duty of the defendant [under Count [____] of the complaint], before and at the time of the occurrence, to refrain from willful and wanton conduct which would endanger the safety of the [plaintiff] [decedent] [and] [his property].