Support > Microsoft Word Forms
To use our interactive Microsoft Word documents, you will need to have a Forms WorkFlows Premium Subscription and Microsoft Word 97 or later installed on your computer.
- Locate the desired form, then click Fillable MS Word icon.
- A new window will open. You may be asked by Windows if you want to Open or Save this downloading file choose Open. You may want to tell Word to not ask you this question every time by checking the small box.
- You are now in Microsoft Word, and your cursor automatically starts in the first fill field.
- Enter data, using the Tab key to move from one fill field to the next field. Tip: Shift+Tab will cause your cursor to move to the previous field.
- Print and Save the completed form as you would any Word document.
Hint: For a much more thorough explanation of how to use our forms in Word and to utilize the proprietary features, please go through our Tutorial.