Our Products > Benefits
There is a Better Way to (e)File!
Learn how Forms WorkFlow can make a difference for you!
"With the help of U.S. Court Forms, our law
ROBBIE SOLOMON | HELLER EHRMAN
- The National Center for State Courts reports the processing cost per paper form at $25.
- Cardiff Software analyzed the processing cost per electronic form at $6.
- Depending upon the efficiency of your office, the cost of processing a form can be reduced from $25 to $6 per form; a reduction of 76%.
- Less time finding the form. Less time completing the form. Less time revising the form. Less time tracking the form. And less time filing the form.
- Create a profile once and use it again and again to complete forms.
- Auto-Fill reduces the chance of mistakes while reducing the time it takes to complete a form.
- An avoidable mistake is one of the worst reasons to lose a case.
- An outdated form: Never worry again that a filing will be rejected because you used an outdated form.
- Simple typographical errors: Auto-Fill reduces typographical errors by capturing a profile one time, allow you to verify its accuracy, and automatically filling the form with the information in the profile.
- Never more than a click away, Forms WorkFlow provides the most comprehensive, up-to-date database of court forms available anywhere.