Response To Statement Of ArbitrabilityStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com 1 2 3 4 5 SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF KING 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 RESPONSE TO STATEMENT OF ARBITRABILITY- PAGE 1 OF 1 Plaintiff(s), vs. Defendant(s). NO. RESPONSE TO STATEMENT OF ARBITRABILITY (RSSA) (Clerk's Action Required) TO THE CLERK AND TO ALL OTHER ATTORNEYS The undersigned disagrees with the Statement of Arbitrability filed in this case and contends that, for the reasons indicated below, this case should NOT be arbitrated because: 50,000.00; [ ] Plaintiff seeks relief other than a money judgment; [ ] Defenda50,000.00; [ ] Case is an appeal from a lower court. [ ] The undersigned also makes the following representations: 1.No additional parties will be joined.2.All parties have been served or have waived service.3.All mandatory pleadings have been filed.4.No additional claims or defenses will be raised.5.The parties anticipate no problems in meeting the deadlines for disclosing possiblewitnesses and other subsequent deadlines in the case Schedule.6.All parties have cooperated in completing this report. Dated: Signed: WSBA# Attorney for Typed Name E- SERVE ON ALL PARTIES