Last updated: 1/7/2012
3306. Methods of Allocating Costs to an Individual ProductStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
3306. Methods of Allocating Costs to an Individual Product Instruction No 1 Request by Plaintiff Given as Proposed Refused Withdrawn Request by Defendant Given as Modified Requested by Given on Court's Motion Judge Instruction No 1 Although no formula for determining the appropriate cost of a particular [product/service] is set by law, [insert one of the following:] [the determination of the appropriate cost of [manufacture/distribution] of a particular product must be reasonably related to the burden the product puts on [name of defendant]'s overall cost of doing business.] [the determination of the cost of providing particular services must be reasonably related to the burden the service puts on [name of defendant]'s overall cost of doing business.] ________________________________________________________________________________ New September 2003