Plaintiffs Motion To DismissStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
) ) SS: COUNTY OF HAMILTON ) STATE OF INDIANA IN THE SUPERIOR COURT NO. 5 OF HAMILTON COUNTY ___________________________________ Plaintiff(s) vs. ___________________________________ Defendant(s) CAUSE NO. 29D05-____________________ PLAINTIFF'S MOTION TO DISMISS Comes now the plaintiff prior to trial or entry of judgment and respectfully moves the Court to dismiss the small claim in the above-entitled matter for the reason that: _____ (a) The case has been settled in full. _____ (b) Other: _____________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________ (Plaintiff should fill in blank with short explanation.) [NOTE: A case may not be dismissed once judgment has been entered. The judgment may be set aside upon request and the case then dismissed, or the judgment may be released as satisfied.] ______________________ Date ____________________________________ (Must be signed by plaintiff) ORDER The above motion is now granted. This small claim is ordered dismissed with / without prejudice. ______________________ Date ____________________________________ Judge, Hamilton Superior Court No. 5 rev. 12/00 petdis American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkflow.com