Certificate Of Renewal Of A Collective MarkStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
CERTIFICATE OF RENEWAL OF A COLLECTIVE MARK. This form is used for filing with the Secretary of the State of Connecticut to request the renewal of a registration for a collective mark. A collective mark is a type of trademark used by members of an organization or group to indicate a common origin or quality of goods or services. The form requires the completion of various sections, including the filing party's information, name of the applicant/owner, state of formation of the owner (if applicable), new address of the owner (if applicable), and the Connecticut registration number. The owner of the mark declares that the mark has been and is still in use in Connecticut and applies for the renewal of the registration. The form must be signed by a designated signatory, who declares under the penalties of false statement that the statements made in the application are true. Additionally, three specimens or photographs of the mark as actually used in Connecticut must be submitted along with the form. www.FormsWorkflow.com