Attorney-Agent Authorization To Represent Property OwnerStart Your Free Trial $ 14.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
ATTORNEY/AGENT AUTHORIZATION TO REPRESENT PROPERTY OWNER. This form is used to grant authority to an attorney or agent to represent the property owner/lessee before the DuPage County Board of Review regarding the assessment of the property for the specified tax year(s). The form requires the property owner to provide the parcel number(s) and property address. The property owner must print their name and sign the form, and the authorized attorney/agent must sign the form as well. The date of the authorization is also required. www.FormsWorkflow.com