Arbitration AwardStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF KITSAP _____________________________________________, Plaintiff(s), vs. ______________________________________________, Defendant(s). No. _____________________________ ARBITRATION AWARD (ARBA) The issues in arbitration having been heard on ______________________________________, 200______. I make the following award: Twenty days after the award has been filed with the clerk, if no party has sought a trial de novo under MAR 7.1, any party on notice to all parties may present to the Ex Parte Department a judgment on the arbitration award for entry as final judgment in this case. Was any part of this award based on the failure of a party to participate at the hearing? Yes (MAR 5.4) If yes, please identify the party and explain: Dated: ________ ARBITRATOR ORIGINAL TO BE FILED WITH THE SUPERIOR COURT CLERK, KITSAP COUNTY COURTHOUSE, TOGETHER WITH PROOF OF SERVICE ON THE PARTIES. A COPY MUST ALSO BE SENT TO THE SUPERIOR COURT SCHEDULER/JUDICIAL ASSISTANT. No ARBITRATION AWARD (Rev. 4/00) Page 1 of 1 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com