Answer Counterclaim Request For Change Of Place Of Trial {SC-3} | Pdf Fpdf Docx | Alaska

 Alaska   Statewide   Small Claims 
Answer Counterclaim Request For Change Of Place Of Trial {SC-3} | Pdf Fpdf Docx | Alaska

Last updated: 10/13/2022

Answer Counterclaim Request For Change Of Place Of Trial {SC-3}

Start Your Free Trial $ 13.99
200 Ratings
What you get:
  • Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
  • Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
  • Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
  • Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
  • Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals


SC-3 (9/04)(cs) Dist. Ct. Civ. R. 10, 12, 13 ANSWER, COUNTERCLAIM, REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF PLACE OF TRIAL IN THE DISTRICT COURT FOR THE STATE OF ALASKA AT ) ) ) Plaintiff(s), ) ) vs. ) ) ) ) CASE NO. SC Defendant(s). ) ) ANSWER, COUNTERCLAIM, REQUEST I agree with what the plaintiff claims. I owe the plaintiff: $ because COUNTERCLAIM. The plaintiff owes me $ because NOTE: The maximum amount of the counterclaim which may be recovered under small claims procedure is $10,000. A plaintiff against whom a counterclaim is filed has ten days after such claim is mailed to him/her to demand that formal District Court I request that the court change the place of trial to, Alaska, because 3.SMALL CLAIMS ELECTION. I understand I have the right to proceed under Part I of theDistrict Court Rules of Civil Procedure. However, PROCEDURE. I give up my right to a jury trial and formal procedure and waive all my counterclaim (if any) which exceeds $10,000. Date Print Name and Title (if applicable) FOR COURT USE ONLY I certify that on a copy of this answer was sent to plaintiff(s): Clerk: Signature Mailing Address City State ZIP Home Phone Work Phone INSTRUCTIONS: If you are filing documents supporting your claim (for example: checks, receipts, bills), you must attach them to this Answer. You must also attach a copy of each document for the plaintiff. Return the original and one copy of this Answer to the court. Keep one copy for your records. American LegalNet, Inc.

Our Products