In observance of Thanksgiving, our office will be closed Thursday and Friday 11/26 and 11/27. Please click here to create a support ticket. Normal phone support will resume on Monday, November 30th at 7:00 AM PST.
Indiana > Statewide > Family Law (Pro-Se) > Divorce > Without Children Or Assets

Verified Petition For Dissolution Of Marriage - Indiana

Verified Petition For Dissolution Of Marriage Form. This is a Indiana form and can be used in Without Children Or Assets Divorce Family Law (Pro-Se) Statewide .
 Fillable pdf Last Modified 6/20/2011
Get this form for FREE as a print-only pdf

STATE OF INDIANA COUNTY OF IN RE THE MARRIAGE OF: ) IN THE ) SS: ) CASE NO. SUPERIOR/CIRCUIT COURT Petitioner, V. Respondent. VERIFIED PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE (AND REQUEST FOR PROVISIONAL ORDERS) The Petitioner, ____________________________________________________________, now states: 1. Petitioner and Respondent were married on _________________, and separated on _________________. ___________________________________________________________ has been a continuous resident of ________________ County for the last 3 months. ___________________________________________________________ has been a continuous resident of the State of Indiana for the last 6 months. There are no children of the marriage and the Wife is not pregnant. Debts and property: There _______ real estate There are no debts / personal property to divide. Petitioner wishes the Court to divide the following debts / personal property: a. b. c. d. 6. 7. _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ 2. 3. 4. 5. Neither party is a member of the military. This marriage has suffered an irretrievable breakdown and should be dissolved. Page 1 of 2 Form PS-31152-12 Revised by State Court Administration 10/10 American LegalNet, Inc. 8. Change of name: Wife would like her former name of ____________________________________________________________ restored to her. Wife does not want to change her name. I request that this Court issue its order dissolving the marriage of the parties, and for all other just and proper relief and until this matter is finalized, I request the following provisional orders: I do not request any provisional orders; Temporary possession of the marital residence; Temporary division of debts; Temporary division of property; Spousal maintenance; Restraining the parties from transferring, encumbering, concealing, or in any way disposing of any of the property of the part; Other: ___________________________________________________________ I affirm under the penalties of perjury that the foregoing representations are true. _____________________________________ Signature Page 2 of 2 Form PS-31152-12 Revised by State Court Administration 10/10 American LegalNet, Inc.
Link/Embed this Document

Popular Searches

  1. answer to complaint
  2. default judgment
  3. child support
  4. writ
  5. certificate of service
  6. petition
  7. affidavit
  8. motion to dismiss
  9. probate
  10. Notice of Appearance

Bookmark and Share