Washington > Statewide > Juvenile Court > Diversion

Waiver Of Right To Lawer (Diversion) JU 06.0200 - Washington

Waiver Of Right To Lawer (Diversion) Form. This is a Washington form and can be used in Diversion Juvenile Court Statewide .
 Fillable pdf Last Modified 9/17/2008
Get this form for FREE as a print-only pdf

WAIVER OF RIGHT TO LAWYER (Diversion) (WVC) 1. I know that I can talk to a lawyer about whether I should enter into a diversion process and will not have to pay for one if I cannot afford it. I know that a lawyer can look at my police reports, tell me about the law, help me understand my rights, and help me decide whether I should enter into a diversion process or go to juvenile court. I do not wish to talk with an appointed lawyer or have a privately retained lawyer present at the diversion conference. I understand that I may still ask to talk to a lawyer or request a court hearing any time prior to actually signing a diversion agreement. 2. 3. Dated: Dated: Parent or Guardian (optional) Juvenile The above statement was read by the juvenile or read to the juvenile and signed by the juvenile on the date indicated. Representative of Diversion Unit WAIVER OF RIGHT TO LAWYER (Diversion) (WVC) - Page 1 of 1 WPF JU 06.0200 (9/2000) - RCW 13.40.080, JuCR 6.3 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkflow.com
Link/Embed this Document

Popular Searches

  1. financial affidavit
  2. adoption
  3. dissolution of marriage
  4. civil cover sheet
  5. name change
  6. writ of execution
  7. visitation
  8. lien
  9. dismissal

Bookmark and Share