Michigan > Statewide > Liquor Control Commission > General Licensing

City County State Or Federal Requirements LC 173 - Michigan

City County State Or Federal Requirements Form. This is a Michigan form and can be used in General Licensing Liquor Control Commission Statewide .
 Fillable pdf Last Modified 7/29/2011
Get this form for FREE as a print-only pdf

Print Form Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs LIQUOR CONTROL COMMISSION (MLCC) 7150 Harris Drive, P.O. Box 30005 - Lansing, Michigan 48909-7505 CITY, COUNTY, STATE, OR FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS Depending on the type of licenses you are applying for, or have been issued, there may be additional permits or licenses required from the local, state, or federal government. Type of License or Permit Retail Liquor Dealer Tax Stamp Description Contact Every owner of a business selling alcoholic beverages to the consumer must have a Retail Liquor Dealer Stamp. This stamp must be renewed annually and currently costs $250 per year. There is a penalty for not paying this tax. Alcohol and Tobacco Tax & Trade Bureau (TTB) National Revenue Center 550 Main Street Cincinnati, OH 45202 Phone (513) 684-2979 Toll Free (800) 937-8864 Michigan Department of Treasury Registration Section Treasury Building Lansing, MI 48922 Phone (517) 636-4730 Michigan Sales Tax License Every owner of a business must have a Michigan Sales Tax License. A 6% sales tax is collected on all sales and must be remitted directly to the Michigan Department of Treasury in accordance with schedules provided by the department. This requirement applies to off-premises licensees as well as on-premises licensees. Licensees who operate a A take-home food business, such as a grocery store or party store, must obtain a Food Establishment License. There is a substantial late fee added for late applicants and delinquent renewals. This license is required if you have food or beverage service. Food Establishment License Michigan Department of Agriculture Food Division P.O. Box 30117 Lansing, MI 48909 Phone (517) 373-1060 County Health Department where the licensed business is located - consult the phone book Food Service License Lottery License Lottery licenses are not transferrable. The owner of a business must be licensed to sell Lottery products. Terminals will be removed if ownership changes and the new owner is not licensed Rev. 04/11 Michigan Bureau of State Lottery Licensing Section 101 E. Hillsdale P.O. Box 30023 Lansing, MI 48909 Phone (517) 335-5600 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com LC-173 MLCC-Pub. 16
Link/Embed this Document

Popular Searches

  1. claim of exemption
  2. petition for summary administration
  3. cover sheet
  4. continuance
  5. settlement
  6. proof of service by mail
  7. Unlawful Detainer
  8. motion to vacate
  9. small estate affidavit
  10. Statement of Claim

Bookmark and Share