South Carolina > Statewide > Department Of Revenue > Alcoholic Beverage Licensing

Application Package For Temporary Beer Wine Minibottle And-Or Alcoholic Liquor ABL-900 - South Carolina

Application Package For Temporary Beer Wine Minibottle And-Or Alcoholic Liquor Form. This is a South Carolina form and can be used in Alcoholic Beverage Licensing Department Of Revenue Statewide .
 Fillable pdf Last Modified 12/2/2011
Get this form for FREE as a print-only pdf

1350 STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE APPLICATION PACKET FOR SPECIAL EVENT BEER, WINE, AND ALCOHOLIC LIQUOR Schedule of Fees Beer and wine only - $10.00 per day Alcoholic liquors - $35.00 per day Beer, wine and alcoholic liquors - $45.00 per day ABL-900 (Rev. 6/23/09) 4281 Mail to: SC Department of Revenue, Alcoholic Beverage Licensing, Columbia, SC 29214-0907. This application MUST BE FILED at least Fifteen days prior to your special event. Fees must be submitted at the time application is made. If your event is to last past midnight, an additional day's fee is required. Please submit the correct fee at time of application. Fees are nonrefundable should your application not be approved or if you cancel or reschedule your event. If you are not sure of the correct fee to submit, you are advised to call our public assistance number (803) 898-5864 for information. If this application is denied or protested, it may take up to six months to obtain a hearing or decision. Records Check Information All principals must attach a criminal records check (CRC), not more than 90 days old. If the principal has lived in SC for more than 2 years, obtain the CRC from SLED at or mail requests to: SLED Headquarters, Criminal Records Department, 4400 Broad River Road, P. O. Box 21398, Columbia, SC, 29221. If the principal has lived in SC less than 2 years, obtain a CRC from previous state of residency AND a CRC from SLED. If the principal is not a SC resident, obtain a CRC from current state of residency. Location Approval Permits and licenses are issued for a specific location only. Once you have been approved for the location for which you have applied, you cannot transfer the license or permit to another location. A. Effect of permit or license: A special event beer and wine permit authorizes the sale of beer and wine at special events and allows the consumption of those beverages on the licensed premises. Permits cannot be issued for a period exceeding fifteen days. Permits are issued for fairs and special events. A special event alcoholic liquors license authorizes the sale of alcoholic liquors at bona fide nonprofit functions and are issued to nonprofit organizations only, i.e., educational foundations, bona fide nonprofit organizations (must have an eleemosynary charter from the SC Secretary of State) or a political party or affiliate certified by the Secretary of State. If you are not sure of the type of special event liquor license you may qualify for, you are advised to contact the South Carolina Department of Revenue at (803) 898-5864 for clarification before applying. Events extending beyond midnight require an additional day's fee for beer, wine and/or liquor. B. Qualifications for special event permits and/or licenses: 1. Applicant must be twenty-one years of age. 2. Applicant must be a resident of SC for thirty days prior to the date of application. 3. Applicant must be of good moral character and must have attached a criminal records check conducted within the past 90 days. 4. The location, in the opinion of the SC Department of Revenue, must be suitable for sale and consumption of beer, wine, and/or liquor. 5. If applying for a special event alcoholic liquors license, you must submit a copy of the association's charter and bylaws. 6. Must have SC retail sales and/or admission tax license for this specific location; or proof of tax exemption. Contact the License and Registration Section at (803) 896-1350. 7. If an application for a permanent license is pending for this location, a special event license cannot be issued to the same location. 8. If applying for alcoholic liquors, ABL-900 and ABL-100 MUST be filed in the name of the NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION. 9. EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2008: Must attach completed appropriate residency status verification affidavit. Use Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States (ABL-577) for owners of sole proprietorships. Use Verification of Lawful Background for Applicant's Principal (ABL-920) for each principal, if other than a sole proprietor. Each principal, officer, owner, member and/or partner MUST sign the appropriate form. If applicable, include his/her non-citizen alien registration number and attach a copy of all appropriate immigration documents. 10. Must attach Certificate of Authority to do Business in SC from the South Carolina Secretary of State's Office, if applying as a foreign corporation. 11. Additional Requirements: Form ABL-100 (attached) must be completed and returned with your application. Applications for alcoholic liquor license require a copy of the organization's bylaws and nonprofit charter. APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THESE. LEGAL DISCLAIMER The information provided here is for general guidance only. It should not be considered as, or substituted for, legal advice. The department's staff is not permitted to give legal advice. Please read the laws, regulations, and applicable court decisions carefully before applying. American LegalNet, Inc. American LegalNet, Inc. 1350 STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL EVENT BEER, WINE, AND/OR LIQUOR Check which application type(s) is/are being applied for: CHECK TYPE(S) LICENSE APPLYING FOR ABL-900 (Rev. 6/23/09) 4281 This application MUST BE FILED at least Fifteen days prior to your special event. File Number END DATE FEE Document Locator Number GLDC 14-3961 1008 Beer/Wine (TBP) Alcoholic Liquors (TLP) Retail Sales License # 14-3951 1010 TOTAL PAID $ Retail Sales Tax Exemption # Admission Tax License # or Admission Tax Exemption Cert. (must attach copy of exemption certificate) 1. Applicant's Name Individual, Corporate Charter Name, Partnership Name, or Name of Unincorporated Association 2. Trade Name (doing Business as) 3. Type of Ownership ( ) Sole Proprietor ( ) Corporation Date Incorporated: ( ) Partnership ( ) LLC/LLP ( ) Unincorporated Association State Incorporated: ( ) Yes ( ) No 4. If a Corporation or Association, are you Publicly Traded? 5. Location address where event is to be held Physical Address (Must Include Street Number) City County State Zip Code 6. Federal Identification Number 7. Business Phone Number 8. Date of Birth Home Phone Number 9. Mailing Address Street City County State Zip Code 10. Is this location within SC municipal limits? ( ) Yes ( If Yes, which city ) No 11. Is the location presently licensed to sell beer, wine, or alcohol
Link/Embed this Document

Popular Searches

  2. Guardianship
  3. power of attorney
  4. answer to complaint
  5. default judgment
  6. complaint
  7. child support
  8. writ
  9. motion to dismiss
  10. affidavit

Bookmark and Share