Idaho > Secretary Of State > Trademark

Application For Registration Of Amendment Of Trademark Service Mark Collective Or Certification Mark 706 - Idaho

Application For Registration Of Amendment Of Trademark Service Mark Collective Or Certification Mark Form. This is a Idaho form and can be used in Trademark Secretary Of State .
 Fillable pdf Last Modified 12/9/2008
Get this form for FREE as a print-only pdf

706 APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF AMENDMENT OF TRADEMARK-SERVICE MARK COLLECTIVE OR CERTIFICA TION MARK STATE OF IDAHO A new registration is required if the mark is changed or if the kind of goods is ex- panded from that set forth in the registration being renewed. Complete all items on the application. The application must be signed by an individual applicant, by a general partner of a partnership applicant, or by an officer of a corporate applicant. The registrant named herein swears that he is now using in the State of Idaho and has heretofore registered the trademark-service mark identified below. Pursuant to Section 48-507, Idaho Code, the undersigned hereby applies for the amendment registration of its trademark/service mark. Check box if this is a Certification Mark or Collective Mark. 1. A Certificate of Registration was issued to the registrant under the name of 2. The registrants name has been changed to 3. The registrants address has been changed to 4. File Number Date of Original Filing 5. Mailing address to which the certificate should be sent: Phone ( _____ ) ? Registrant Filing office use only Submit application and $30.00 filing fee to: SECRETARY OF STATE Trademark Division 700 West Jefferson, Room 203 P.O. Box 83720 Boise, ID 83720-0080 Make Checks payable to: Secretary of State K:\TMARKS\AMENDMNT2.PM6 TM#OTHER####
Link/Embed this Document

Popular Searches

  1. information subpoena
  2. stipulation of discontinuance
  3. Petition for Administration
  4. deposition subpoena
  5. Request for entry of default
  6. bill of costs
  7. durable power of attorney
  8. Form Interrogatories-General
  9. Preliminary Change of Ownership Report
  10. Decree of Dissolution of Marriage

Bookmark and Share