Idaho > Secretary Of State > Business Entities > Limited Partnership

Amendment To Certificate Or Registration Of Limited Partnership 213 - Idaho

Amendment To Certificate Or Registration Of Limited Partnership Form. This is a Idaho form and can be used in Limited Partnership Business Entities Secretary Of State .
 Fillable pdf Last Modified 12/9/2008
Get this form for FREE as a print-only pdf

213 AMENDMENT TO CERTIFICATE OR REGISTRATION OF LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (Instructions on back of application) 1. The name of the limited partnership is: 2. The date on which its certificate or registration of limited partnership was filed with the Idaho Secretary of State was and its Domestic State is: 3. The certificate of limited partnership is amended as follows: (check appropriate box(es)) a. The name of the limited partnership is amended to read: b. The name and business address of the registered agent are amended to read: c. The name of each withdrawing general partner is: d. The name and business address of each new general partner are: (if more space is needed, continue in block f) e. The business of the limited partnership is continued following an event of withdrawal of a general partner. f. Other amendments (optional): 4. Signature of at least one general partner and all Secretary of State use only new general partners: Signature Typed Name Signature Revised 01/2001 Typed Name g:\corp\forms\lp forms\amend_lp.p65<<<<<<<<<********>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2 INSTRUCTIONSOptional: If the document is incorrect where can you be reached for corrections?Note: Complete and submit the application in duplicate.1. Line 1 - Enter the name of the limited partnership exactly as it reads in records of the Secretary of States Office. 2. Line 2 - Enter the date in which the organizational documents were filed with this office.3. Line 3 - Mark the boxes in which you wish to amend. *If the name of the limited partnership is being changed indicate the new name on line 3a of the application. Make certain the new name of the limited partnership contains the requirements of section 53- 202. The name must contain the words limited partnership or the abbreviation L.P. or LP. It is advised that you contact the Secretary of States Office to check the name for availability. *If the amendment is to withdraw a general partner indicate the name of each general partner to withdraw. *If the amendment is to add new general partner(s) indicate the name and address of each new general partner. *Mark box 3e if all general partners have withdrew and the events of the limited partnership is being continued. *If making an amendment not listed above use 3f for such amendment.4. If a foreign limited partnership is making a name change, the application must be accompanied by an original certificate from the proper filing officer in the jurisdiction under whose laws the limited partnership is organized, evidencing the name change. Please note that the certificate required is a one page document. A certified copy of the articles of amendment or merger is not acceptable.5. Enclose the appropriate fee: a. The filing fee is $30.00 b. If expedited service is requested, add $20.00 to the filing fee. c. If the fees are to be paid from the filing partys pre-paid customer account, conspicuously indicate the customer account number in the cover letter or transmittal document.6. Mail or deliver to: Office of the Secretary of State 700 West Jefferson PO Box 83720 Boise ID 83720-0080 7. If you have questions or need help, call the Secretary of States office at (208) 334-2301.
Link/Embed this Document

Popular Searches

  1. financial affidavit
  2. visitation
  3. civil cover sheet
  4. writ of execution
  6. request for dismissal
  7. declaration
  8. notice of motion
  9. notice of hearing
  10. interrogatories

Bookmark and Share