Nevada > Secretary Of State > Corporation

Surrender Of Modified Name (Foreign Corp) - Nevada

Surrender Of Modified Name (Foreign Corp) Form. This is a Nevada form and can be used in Corporation Secretary Of State .
 Fillable pdf Last Modified 2/23/2010
Get this form for FREE as a print-only pdf

DEAN HELLER Secretary of State 204 North Carson Street, Suite 1 Carson City, Nevada 89701-4299 (775) 684 5708 Website: Surrender of Modified Name (PURSUANT TO NRS 80.025) General instructions for this form: AB OVE SPACE IS FOR OFFICE USE ONLY 1. Please print legibly or type; Black Ink Only. 2. Complete all fields. Surrender of Modified Name (Pursuant to NRS 80.025) Complete if name in home state is now available for use in Nevada. ________________________ _____________________ _______________________________, current modified name a corporation qualified to do business in the State of Nevada under the above modified name does hereby resolve this ________________ _ day of __________ ________________, day month ____________ to adopt the use of its actual corporate name, __________________________ year ________________________ _____________________ _______________________________, corporate name in domicile state which is now available for use in the State of Nevada. ________________________ ____________________, ______________________ Authorized Signature Title FILING FEE: $50.00 This form must be accompanied by appropriate fees. N evada Secretary of State Modified Name Surrender 2003 Revised on: 11/03/03
Link/Embed this Document

Popular Searches

  1. small claims
  2. petition for termination of parental rights
  3. financial affidavit
  4. adoption
  5. dissolution of marriage
  6. civil cover sheet
  7. name change
  8. writ of execution
  9. visitation
  10. lien

Bookmark and Share