Alabama > Secretary Of State > Limited Partnership

Foreign Limited Partnership Application For Registration - Alabama

Foreign Limited Partnership Application For Registration Form. This is a Alabama form and can be used in Limited Partnership Secretary Of State .
 Fillable pdf Last Modified 6/10/2005
Get this form for FREE as a print-only pdf

STATE OF ALABAMA FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS: STEP 1:THE FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION FILING FEE IS $75.STEP 2:MAIL TWO ORIGINAL COPIES OF THIS APPLICATION AND THE $75 FILING FEE TO: SECRETARY OF STATE, CORPORATIONS DIVISION, P.O. BOX 5616, MONTGOMERY, AL 36103.STEP 3:IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE CORPORATIONS DIVISION AT (334)242-5324.PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE ALABAMA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP ACT OF 1997, THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBYADOPTS THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION. 1. The name: 2. The registered name (must contain the word Limited, or Ltd., L.P. or LP):3. State of Formation: _________________________ Date of Formation: _________________4. The address of the public office where your Certificate of Limited Partnership is filed:5. The name and street address (no PO Box) of the registered agent in Alabama for service of process:6. The street address of the principal office: 7. The above named Foreign Limited Partnership consents to service of process on it by registered mail.8. Please attach the name and business address of each general partner.9. Please attach the address of the office which keeps a list of names and addresses of the limited partners and their capital contributions. Sworn to this ____________ day of __________________________, 20____ ______________________________________________________________ City and State Signature of General PartnerFLP- Rev. 4/2000
Link/Embed this Document

Popular Searches

  1. stipulation of discontinuance
  2. Petition for Administration
  3. deposition subpoena
  4. Request for entry of default
  5. bill of costs
  6. durable power of attorney
  7. Form Interrogatories-General
  8. Preliminary Change of Ownership Report
  9. Decree of Dissolution of Marriage
  10. proof of service of summons

Bookmark and Share