Alabama > Secretary Of State > General

Change Of Registered Agent-Registered Office (LLC LP LLP) - Alabama

Change Of Registered Agent-Registered Office (LLC LP LLP) Form. This is a Alabama form and can be used in General Secretary Of State .
 Fillable pdf Last Modified 6/10/2005
Get this form for FREE as a print-only pdf

STATE OF ALABAMA CHANGE OF REGISTERED AGENT/REGISTERED OFFICE INSTRUCTIONS (PLEASE TYPE ) CHECK THE APPROPRIATE CORPORATION TYPE. COMPLETE THE CHANGE YOU WANT REFLECTED IN THE ALABAMASECRETARY OF STATE RECORDS . MAIL FORM WITH THE $5 FILING FEE TO: ALABAMA SECRETARY OF STATE, ATTN:CORPORATIONS DIVISION, PO BOX 5616, MONTGOMERY , AL 36103-5616. IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN ACKNOWLEDGMENTOF THIS FILING, PLEASE SUBMIT IN DUPLICATE WITH A SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONSABOUT THIS FORM, CONTACT THE CORPORATIONS DIVISION AT (334) 242-5324. ( ) DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ( ) FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY( ) DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP ( ) FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP( ) DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP ( ) FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP1. The name of the entity. ____________________________________________________________________________________2. The State or County where formed _________________________________________.3. The date formed ________________________________________________________. 4. Registered agent name change: Old: _______________________________ New: __________________________________ Registered office address change (no PO Box numbers): Old: _______________________________ New: __________________________________ _______________________________ __________________________________ ____________________________________ Date ____________________________________ Signature ____________________________________ Type name ____________________________________ Office title
Link/Embed this Document

Popular Searches

  1. quit claim deed
  2. Case Management Statement
  3. default
  4. Civil Case Cover Sheet
  5. modification of child support
  6. petition for summary administration
  7. claim of exemption
  8. cover sheet
  9. continuance

Bookmark and Share