Pennsylvania > Local County > Lehigh > Civil

Counter Affidavit Under 3301(d) Of The Divorce Code - Pennsylvania

Counter Affidavit Under 3301(d) Of The Divorce Code Form. This is a Pennsylvania form and can be used in Civil Lehigh Local County .
 Fillable pdf Last Modified 6/26/2009
Get this form for FREE as a print-only pdf

IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF LEHIGH COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA CIVIL DIVISION : : Plaintiff : File No. v s. : : IN DIVORCE : Defendant : Counter-Affidavit Under 3301(d) of the Divorce Code 1. Check either (a) or (b): (a) I do not oppose the entry of a divorce decree. (b) I oppose the entry of a divorce decree because (Check (i), (ii) or both) : (i) The parties to this action have not lived separate and apart for a period of at least two years. (ii) The marriage is not irretrievably broken. 2. Check either (a) or (b): (a) I do not wish to make any claims for economic relief. I understand that I may lose rights concerning alimony, division of property, lawyerfees or expenses if I do not claims them before a divorce is granted. (b) I wish to claim economic relief which may include alimony, division of property, lawyers fees or expenses or other important rights. I understand that in addition to checking (b) above, I mst also file all of mu y economic claims with the prothonotary in writing and serve them on the other party. If I fail to do so before the date set forth on the Notice of Intention to Request Divorce Decree, the divorce decree may be entered without further delay. I verify that the statements made in this Counter-affidavit are true and correct. I understand that f alse statements herein are made subject to the penalties of 18 Pa. C.S. 4904, relating to unsworn falsification to authorities. Date: (PLAINTIFF) (DEFENDANT) NOTICE: IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO OPPOSE THE ENTRY OF A DIVORCE DECREE AND YOU DO NOT WISH TO MAKE ANY CLAIM FOR ECONOMIC RELIEF, YOU SHOULD NOT FILE THIS COUNTER-AFFIDAVIT. (Eff. 7/97) Pa. R.C.P. No.:1920.72 American LegalNet, Inc.
Link/Embed this Document

Popular Searches

  1. mechanics lien
  2. grant deed
  3. amendment to complaint
  4. information subpoena
  5. Form Interrogatories-General
  6. deposition subpoena
  7. durable power of attorney
  8. stipulation of discontinuance
  9. bill of costs
  10. Request for entry of default

Bookmark and Share