Kansas > Local District Court > 18th Judicial District (Sedgwick County)

Affidavit Of Petitioner (With Minor Children) - Kansas

Affidavit Of Petitioner (With Minor Children) Form. This is a Kansas form and can be used in 18th Judicial District (Sedgwick County) Local District Court .
 Fillable pdf Last Modified 7/29/2014
Get this form for FREE as a print-only pdf

IN THE 18TH JUDICIAL DISTRICT, DISTRICT COURT SEDGWICK COUNTY, KANSAS FAMILY LAW DEPARTMENT IN THE MATTER OF THE MARRIAGE OF ) ) __________________________________, ) ) and ) ) __________________________________. ) ___________________________________________ ) Petition Pursuant to K.S.A. Chapter 60 Case No. _____________ AFFIDAVIT OF PETITIONER (With minor children of this marriage) STATE OF KANSAS SEDGWICK COUNTY ) ) ss: ) I, _______________, of lawful age, being first duly sworn on oath state: 1. That I am the Petitioner in the foregoing matter; 2. That I have read the Petition and it is true and correct to the best of my belief and knowledge; 3. That the division of property and debt is fair just and equitable, and that in arriving at this decision I have taken into consideration the value of all assets, length of marriage, and source of property and debt; 4. That I am hereby requesting the Court approve the Property division provided therein; 5. That the Permanent Parenting Plan is in the best interests of my minor child(ren); 6. That I hereby request the Court waive the requirement of Local Court Rule 405 and accept my testimony through this affidavit; American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com 7. Further that I herein waive my right to a record. FURTHER AFFIANT SAITH NAUGHT. ________________________________ Petitioner SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this ____ day of __________, 20__. ______________________________ ________________________________ Notary Public My appointment expires: ____________ American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com
Link/Embed this Document

Popular Searches

  1. Writ of Garnishment
  2. appearance
  3. small claims
  4. garnishment
  5. eviction
  6. Petition For Termination Of Parental Rights
  7. name change
  8. Adoption
  9. lien
  10. financial affidavit

Bookmark and Share