California > Judicial Council > Small Claims

Order On Declaration Of Default In Payments SC-225 - California

Order On Declaration Of Default In Payments Form. This is a California form and can be used in Small Claims Judicial Council .
 Fillable pdf Last Modified 5/30/2014
Get this form for FREE as a print-only pdf

SC-225 Order on Declaration of Default in Payments Clerk stamps here when form is filed. this case A judgment was entered indebtor): on (date): against (name of judgment On (date): , the court ordered debtor named in may pay the judgment as follows: that the judgment a. Payments of $ , on the day of each (month, week, other): starting (date): until (date of final payment): , amount of final payment: $ The payment schedule is stated on Form SC-225A, item . the judgment creditor (name): Fill in the court name and street address: b. Superior Court of California, County of On (date): informed the court that the judgment debtor had not made one or more payments as provided in and asked the court to order that the remaining balance of the judgment is due and collectible. On (date): the judgment debtor filed a response to the judgment creditor's request. The payment order referred to in (check one): a. is terminated and the balance of the judgment is collectible. b. remains in effect, without modification. c. is modified as stated on Form SC-225A, item . Fill in your case number and case name: Case Number: Case Name: The court orders: The following amounts are owing on the judgment as of (date): a. Principal balance of judgment and costs included in judgment (amount): $ b. Interest (amount): $ Other orders are stated on Form SC-225A, item . The court will make orders on the matter after a hearing, which will take place on: 3 Dept. Time: Hearing : Name and address of court if different than address above: Date Request for Accommodations Assistive listening systems, computer-assisted real-time captioning, or sign language interpreter services are available if you ask at least five days before the hearing. Contact the clerk's office or go to for Request for Accommodations by Persons With Disabilities and Response (Form MC-410). (Civil Code, § 54.8) Date: Judicial officer Need help? For free help, contact your county's small claims advisor: [local info here] Or go to Judicial Council of California, New July 1, 2013, Optional Form Code of Civil Procedure, § 116.620 Order on Declaration of Default in Payments (Small Claims) SC-225 American LegalNet, Inc.
Link/Embed this Document

Popular Searches

  2. answer
  3. default judgment
  4. certificate of service
  5. child support
  6. answer to complaint
  7. writ
  8. petition
  9. affidavit
  10. probate

Bookmark and Share