Minnesota > Statewide > District Court > Civil

Answer Or Answer And Counter Claim CIV-302 - Minnesota

Answer Or Answer And Counter Claim Form. This is a Minnesota form and can be used in Civil District Court Statewide .
 Fillable pdf Last Modified 1/24/2014
Get this form for FREE as a print-only pdf

State of Minnesota County Judicial District: Court File Number: Case Type: District Court _______________________________, ________________________________ Plaintiff(s) ANSWER or ANSWER AND COUNTERCLAIM vs. ________________________________ ________________________________, Defendant(s) Defendant denies everything in Plaintiff's Complaint, except as admitted, or otherwise answered. 1. Deny All statements are untrue in paragraph numbers 2. Admit All statements are true in paragraph numbers 3. Partially True The information in the following paragraphs is partially true and partially false In these partially true paragraphs, I deny everything except the following statements, which are true: 4. Insufficient Information I don't have enough information to know if the following paragraphs and/or statements are true: ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ CIV302 State ENG 3/11 www.mncourts.gov/forms Page 1 of 3 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com 5. Defendant claims the following Affirmative Defense(s): (check only defenses that apply) Accord and satisfaction Arbitration and award Assumption of risk Contributory negligence Discharge in bankruptcy Duress Estoppel Failure of consideration Fraud Illegality Injury by fellow servant Laches License Payment Release Res judicata Statute of frauds Statute of limitations Waiver Other_____________________________ Facts in support of affirmative defense(s): 6. Counterclaim: (check one) Defendant has no Counterclaims. Defendant makes the following Counterclaims against Plaintiff arising from the same transaction described in Plaintiff's Complaint. CIV302 State ENG 3/11 www.mncourts.gov/forms Page 2 of 3 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com Wherefore, Defendant asks the Court to: (check all that apply) Dismiss Plaintiff's complaint, enter judgment for Defendant, and award Defendant costs and disbursements allowed by Minn.Stat. §549.11, Subd. 2. Enter judgment for Defendant on Defendant's counterclaims, if any. Order that: Dated:____________________ ____________________________________ Signature of Defendant* ____________________________________ Print Name ____________________________________ Street Address ___________________________ ___________ City State Zip Code (_______)_____________________________ Telephone *Read before Signing: By signing this Answer, you are agreeing the following statements are true and you are acknowledging that fines/fees could be assessed against you. a. b. c. I read this document. To the best of my knowledge, information and belief the information in the document is well grounded in fact and is warranted by existing law. I have not been determined by any court in any State to be a frivolous litigant or subject to an Order precluding me from serving and filing this document. I am not serving or filing this document for any improper purpose, such as to harass the other party or to cause delay or needless increase in the cost of litigation or to commit a fraud on the Court. I understand that if I am not telling the truth or if I am misleading the court or if I am serving or filing this document for any improper purpose, the court can order me to pay money to the other party, including the reasonable expenses incurred by the other party because of the serving or filing of this document such as court costs, and reasonable attorneys fees. I understand that as part of a final order granting judgment or dismissing the case, the party who loses may be ordered to pay costs, disbursements, and reasonable attorney and witness fees to the winning party, pursuant to Minn.Stat. §549.11, Subd. 2. d. e. CIV302 State ENG 3/11 www.mncourts.gov/forms Page 3 of 3 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com
Link/Embed this Document

Popular Searches

  1. quit claim deed
  2. lien
  3. cover sheet
  4. settlement
  5. Writ of Garnishment
  6. continuance
  7. name change
  8. statement of claim
  9. modification of child support
  10. claim of exemption

Bookmark and Share