New Hampshire > Statewide > Probate Court > Estate And Trust

Notice To Surviving Spouse-Legatees-Heirs At Law And Return Of Notice NHJB-2127-P - New Hampshire

Notice To Surviving Spouse-Legatees-Heirs At Law And Return Of Notice Form. This is a New Hampshire form and can be used in Estate And Trust Probate Court Statewide .
 Fillable pdf Last Modified 3/5/2007
Get this form for FREE as a print-only pdf

THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE JUDICIAL BRANCH Court Name: Case Name: Case Number: (if known) Estate of NOTICE TO SURVIVING SPOUSE, LEGATEES, HEIRS AT LAW and Return of Notice YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that the will of the deceased was proved and allowed by the court on , and the fiduciary(ies) listed below has/have been appointed. You have received this notice because you appear to have an interest in this matter as either: the surviving spouse of the deceased, a legatee specifically named in the will, or an heir at law of the deceased. Fiduciary Name Mailing Address Fiduciary Name Mailing Address Attorney for Fiduciary(ies) Mailing Address I/We certify that a copy of this notice was given to the persons named below within 60 days of appointment, as required by RSA 552:15. Telephone Telephone Telephone Date Fiduciary or Attorney Signature Date Fiduciary or Attorney Signature THE ORIGINAL FORM MUST BE FILED IN THE PROBATE COURT WITHIN 90 DAYS OF APPOINTMENT. NHJB-2127-P (10/01/2006) (formerly AOC 073A-003) Page 1 of 1 American LegalNet, Inc.
Link/Embed this Document

Popular Searches

  1. stipulation of discontinuance
  2. Request for entry of default
  3. Preliminary Change of Ownership Report
  4. Decree of Dissolution of Marriage
  5. proof of service of summons
  6. Notice and Acknowledgment of Receipt
  7. fee waiver
  8. Petition to Expunge
  9. writ of replevin
  10. Income and Expense Declaration

Bookmark and Share