Last updated: 1/6/2012
VF-5000. General Verdict Form Single Plaintiff Single Defendant Single Cause Of ActionStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
VF-5000. General Verdict Form--Single Plaintiff--Single Defendant--Single Cause of Action Instruction No 1 Request by Plaintiff Given as Proposed Refused Withdrawn Request by Defendant Given as Modified Requested by Given on Court's Motion Judge Instruction No 1 Select one of the following two options: ____ We find in favor of [name of plaintiff] and against [name of defendant] and award damages to [name of plaintiff] in the amount of $________________. ____ We find in favor of [name of defendant] and against [name of plaintiff]. Signed: Dated: After [this verdict form has/all verdict forms have] been signed, notify the [clerk/bailiff/court attendant] that you are ready to present your verdict in the courtroom. ________________________________________________________________________________ New September 2003, December 2010 Presiding Juror