Last updated: 1/7/2012
3507. Personal Property and InventoryStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
3507. Personal Property and Inventory Instruction No 1 Request by Plaintiff Given as Proposed Refused Withdrawn Request by Defendant Given as Modified Requested by Given on Court's Motion Judge Instruction No 1 Just compensation also includes the loss of any inventory or personal property caused by the taking. [Name of property owner] may be entitled to the retail value of the inventory or personal property if the property is unique and not readily replaceable. Otherwise, [name of property owner] is entitled to wholesale value. ________________________________________________________________________________ New September 2003