Last updated: 1/30/2015
3506. Effect of ImprovementsStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
3506. Effect of Improvements Instruction No 1 Request by Plaintiff Given as Proposed Refused Withdrawn Request by Defendant Given as Modified Requested by Given on Court's Motion Judge Instruction No 1 In determining the fair market value of the property you must consider both the value of the land and whether any buildings, machinery, or other equipment attached to the property increase or decrease the value of the property. ________________________________________________________________________________ New September 2003