Last updated: 1/30/2015
3504. Project Enhanced ValueStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
3504. Project Enhanced Value Instruction No 1 Request by Plaintiff Given as Proposed Refused Withdrawn Request by Defendant Given as Modified Requested by Given on Court's Motion Judge Instruction No 1 You must consider any increase or decrease in the property's fair market value caused by public knowledge of [insert entity's purpose for condemning the property] until [insert date of property's probable inclusion]. You may not consider any change in value caused by [insert entity's purpose for condemning the property] after that date. You may, however, consider other factors that changed the property's value after [insert date of property's probable inclusion], but before [insert date of valuation]. ________________________________________________________________________________ New September 2003