Request For Special NoticeStart Your Free Trial $ 12.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA In re CASE NO.: REQUEST FOR SPECIAL NOTICE Do NOT file this Request for Special Notice unless all of the five conditions listed below have been met. I certify that all of the five conditions below have been met: 1. The party requesting special notice is a creditor or equity security holder of the debtor; 2. A creditors' committee has been elected under 11 U.S.C. § 705 or a creditors or equity security holders' committee appointed under 11 U.S.C. § 1102 ("Committee"); 3. The Court has limited notice to the Committee; 4. The Request for Special Notice is made pursuant to FRBP 2002(i); and 5. The Request for Special Notice does not include a request for pleadings and orders, including but not limited to proposed or entered orders and judgments, motions, oppositions, evidence, etc. (Please print or type) NAME: MAILING ADDRESS: Telephone Number: ( ) Dated: Signature Title This form has been approved by the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California. Revised September 2008 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkflow.com