Motion For Continuance From Trial Arbitration ListStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF WESTMORELAND COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA ) ) NO. ) v. ) Check one box : TRIAL ) ARBITRATION ) MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE FROM TRIAL/ARBITRAT ION LIST 1. The first time this case was placed on the TRIAL/ARBITRATION list was . 2. This case has been previously continued from a TRIAL/ARBITRATION list on the following dates and by motion of: a. DATE ON MOTION OF REASON b. c. d. 3. Counsel for requests the above-captioned case be continued from the , 20 TRIAL/ARBITRATION list. 4. The reasons for this requested continuance are as follows: 5. All the parties or their attorneys have been made aware of this motion?YES NO 6. List parties or attorneys who object to this requested continuance. Signature Attorney for Plaintiff/Defendant (Circle One) ORDER CONTINUING FROM TRIAL/ARBITRAION LIST AND NOW, to wit, this day of , 20 , the above captioned case is hereby continued from the trial/arbitration list as set forth in No. 3 above to the , 20 trial/arbitration list. BY THE COURT: Judge AUTHORIZATION BY THE COURT ADMINISTRATOR: (First two arbitration continuances only) Signature ATTEST: Prothonotary WHITE - Prothonotary YELLOW - Counsel PINK - Court Administrator Rev.9/28/12 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com