Order Of CourtStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) Civil Action No. ORDER OF COURT AND NOW, this day of ___ _____ 20 , pursuant to Rule 67 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and Local Rule 67.2 of this Court, IT IS ORDERED that the in the above captioned matter is permitted to deposit money with the Clerk of Court. IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Clerk deposit into the Registry of the Court the amount of which represents _______________ . As soon as the business of the office allows, the Clerk will deposit the money into an interest bearing account, the Court Registry Investment System ("CRIS), administered by the Administrative Office of the United States Courts under 28 U.S.C. 2045, this shall be the only investment mechanism authorized. The custodian, CRIS, is authorized and directed by this Order to deduct the investment services fee for the management of investments and the registry fee, set by the Judicial Conference, for maintaining accounts deposited with the Court. United States District Judge Comes now the pursuant to Rule 67 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and moves the Court for an order authorizing the investment of Registry Funds in the manner set forth herein. Signature Date American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com