Order Approving Guardian Ad Litem For Alleged Disabled PersonStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
P-8255GAL.DI V2 CF7513 STATE OF ILLINOIS IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE 17TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT COUNTY OF WINNEBAGO PROBATE DIVISION FILE STAMP IN THE MATTER OF Case No. ______P_________ ____________________________, A Disabled Person ORDER APPROVING GUARDIAN AD LITEM FOR ALLEGED DISABLED PERSON Pursuant to the provisions of 755 ILCS 5/11(a)-10 of the Probate Act of the State of Illinois, _______________________________________ is appointed guardian ad litem for _____________ _______________________________________, an alleged disabled person. The guardian ad litem is directed to interview the alleged disabled person and inform him/her orally and in writing of the contents of the Petition and his/her rights under 755 ILCS 5/11(a)-11 of the Probate Act of Illinois. The guardian ad litem is directed to file a written report with the Court and to be present at the hearing in Room _________, Winnebago County Courthouse, 400 West State Street, Rockford, Illinois, on ____________________________ at _________a.m. / p.m. Entered ______________________________ ________________________________________ Judge Name _____________________________ Attorney for ________________________ Address ____________________________ City _______________________________ Telephone __________________________ American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com