Notice Of Appeal Cross-Appeal (Limited Civil Case) {APP-102} | Pdf Fpdf Docx | California

 California   Judicial Council   Appellate 
Notice Of Appeal Cross-Appeal (Limited Civil Case) {APP-102} | Pdf Fpdf Docx | California

Last updated: 1/1/2024

Notice Of Appeal Cross-Appeal (Limited Civil Case) {APP-102}

Start Your Free Trial $ 15.99
200 Ratings
What you get:
  • Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
  • Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
  • Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
  • Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
  • Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals


APP-102 - NOTICE OF APPEAL /CROSS-APPEAL—LIMITED CIVIL CASE. This form is used to tell the trial court that you are appealing (asking a higher court to review) the decision (final judgment or order) of the trial court in a limited civil case . Instructions • This form is only for appealing in a limited civil case. • • Before you fill out this form, read Information on Appeal Procedures for Limited Civil Cases (form APP-101-INFO) to know your rights and responsibilities. • • You must serve and file this form no later than 30 days after the trial court or a party serves a document called a Notice of Entry of the trial court judgment or a file-stamped copy of the judgment or 90 days after entry of judgment, whichever is earlier (see rule 8.823 of the California Rules of Court for very limited exceptions). If your notice of appeal is late, your appeal will be dismissed. • Fill out this form and make a copy of the completed form for your records and for each of the other parties. • Serve a copy of the completed form on each of the other parties and keep proof of this service. You can get information about how to serve court papers and proof of service from What Is Proof of Service? (form APP-109- INFO). • Take or mail the original completed form and proof of service on the other parties to the clerk’s office for the same court that issued the judgment or order you are appealing. It is a good idea to take or mail an extra copy to the clerk and ask the clerk to stamp it to show that the original has been filed. Judicial Council of California, Revised January 1, 2024, Optional Form, Cal. Rules of Court, rule 8.823

Related forms

Our Products