Interspousal Transfer DeedStart Your Free Trial $ 0.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
INTERSPOUSAL TRANSFER DEED. This form is used in the state of California. An interspousal transfer is a transfer of real property between spouses or registered domestic partners. This transfer is typically excluded from reappraisal for property tax purposes under California Constitution, Article 13A, Section 1, et seq. As such, it allows for a transfer of property without triggering a reassessment of property taxes. The document is required to be notarized, and there is an acknowledgment section for the notary public or other officer to verify the identity of the individual(s) who signed the document. www.FormsWorkflow.com