Subpoena (For Deposition)Start Your Free Trial $ 12.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION. This form is used in a case in the Superior Court of Fulton County, Georgia. It commands a person to attend and provide testimony at a specified date and time. The purpose of the deposition is for discovery and the preservation of testimony in the mentioned case. The form also instructs the person to bring specific books, papers, documents, or tangible items to the deposition if applicable. It further outlines the means by which the deposition will be recorded, including options for stenographic means, sound recording, or sound and visual recording. Failure to comply with the subpoena can result in legal penalties. The form is issued by the Clerk of Superior Court. www.FormsWorkflow.com