Subpoena For The Production Of Evidence (Criminal)Start Your Free Trial $ 14.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
CRIMINAL CASE SUBPOENA FOR THE PRODUCTION OF EVIDENCE. This form is used in the state of Georgia, Fulton County Superior Court. It is typically issued to a person or entity and requires their presence at the Fulton County Superior Court at a specified date and time. The purpose of this subpoena is to compel the recipient to bring certain evidence or documents with them to be used as evidence in a specific criminal case. It also includes a statement emphasizing the importance of complying with the subpoena under penalty of law. Finally, it provides contact information for the Attorney for Plaintiff/Defendant and the Clerk of Superior Court, should the recipient have any questions. Failure to comply with this subpoena can result in legal consequences in the context of a criminal case. www.FormsWorkflow.com