Order Appointing Court Investigator Under Family Code Section 9001Start Your Free Trial $ 0.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
ORDER APPOINTING COURT INVESTIGATOR UNDER FAMILY CODE SECTION 9001. This form is used in the Superior Court of California, Del Norte County and appoints Quest Investigations as the Court Investigator for a specific case. The Court Investigator is granted authority to access and receive copies of various records related to the case. The Investigator is instructed to submit a report to the court, the petitioner (or petitioner representing themselves), and the counsel for the minor involved. The report is considered confidential unless ordered otherwise by the court. The form is signed by the Judge of the Superior Court. www.FormsWorkflow.com