Summons Forcible Entry And Detainer {CIV-105 ANCH} | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | Alaska

 Alaska   Local Community   Anchorage   Civil 
Summons Forcible Entry And Detainer {CIV-105 ANCH} | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | Alaska

Last updated: 11/3/2023

Summons Forcible Entry And Detainer {CIV-105 ANCH}

Start Your Free Trial $ 5.99
200 Ratings
What you get:
  • Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
  • Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
  • Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
  • Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
  • Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals


vs. IN THE DISTRICT/SUPERIOR COURT FOR THE STATE OF ALASKA AT ANCHORAGE ) ) Plaintiff, ) ) ) CASE NO. 3ANCI ) ) SUMMONS Defendant. ) FORCIBLE ENTRY AND DETAINER ) (Not valid without court seal) To: , Defendant. You are summoned and required to do the following: 1. Appear for a hearing to determine whether you should be evicted from the premises described in the attached complaint. Hearing Date/Time: Hearing Location: Your hearing will be held at either the Nesbett Courthouse at 825 W. 4th Ave., Anchorage, Alaska, or the Boney Courthouse at 303 K St., Anchorage, Alaska. Check the daily calendar in the courthouse lobby or online at (search "By Party") to find your courthouse and courtroom assignment. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled hearing. AND 2. File a written answer to all other claims made in the attached complaint within 20 days after the date this summons was served on you. An answer form (CIV-735) and instructions (CIV-720 booklet) are available at the court clerk's office and on the court's website at Within the same 20-day time limit, you must also serve a copy of your answer on the plaintiff's attorney or the plaintiff (if unrepresented): Name: Address: If you do not file a written answer, a default judgment may be entered against you for the relief demanded in the complaint (including back rent, payment for damages done to the premises and the costs of bringing this action). AND 3. If you are not represented by an attorney, you must inform the court and all other parties in this case, in writing, of your current mailing address and any future changes to your mailing address and telephone number. You may use court form Notice of Change of Address / Telephone Number (TF-955), also available on the above website or at the clerk's office, to inform the court. If you do not keep the court and the plaintiff advised of your current address, you will not receive copies of documents filed in the case. This may include notices of hearings, court orders, judgments, etc. OR If you have an attorney, the attorney must comply with Alaska R. Civ. P 5(i). This case has been assigned to Judge hearing only, the case may be assigned to a different judge. (SEAL) CLERK OF COURT . For the eviction Date CIV-105 ANCH (6/10)(cs) SUMMONS ­ FORCIBLE ENTRY AND DETAINER Deputy Clerk Civil Rules 4, 5, 12, 55 and 85 American LegalNet, Inc.

Our Products