Petition For Dissolution Of Marriage One Spouse {DR-200} | Pdf Fpdf Docx | Alaska

 Alaska   Statewide   Domestic Relations 
Petition For Dissolution Of Marriage One Spouse {DR-200} | Pdf Fpdf Docx | Alaska

Last updated: 8/23/2023

Petition For Dissolution Of Marriage One Spouse {DR-200}

Start Your Free Trial $ 13.99
200 Ratings
What you get:
  • Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
  • Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
  • Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
  • Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
  • Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals


DR-200 - PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE: ONE SPOUSE. This form is used in the state of Alaska for a situation where one spouse wishes to file a petition for the dissolution of marriage, but the other spouse is absent or cannot be located. It's specifically designed for cases where there is no way to personally serve the absent spouse with divorce papers either inside or outside Alaska. The form allows the spouse who is present (referred to as "Petitioner") to request a decree of dissolution of marriage due to the irremediable breakdown of the marriage and incompatibility of temperament. The Petitioner states that diligent efforts have been made to locate the absent spouse, but they have been unsuccessful in finding them. The form also includes sections for providing information about the marriage, residence, contact details, and name changes. Additionally, the Petitioner must provide an Affidavit of Diligent Inquiry as to the whereabouts of the absent spouse. The Petitioner's signature on the form is notarized, and a verification section is included where the Petitioner affirms the truthfulness of the information provided. This form is used when one spouse wants to proceed with the dissolution of the marriage despite not being able to locate or serve divorce papers on the other spouse. AS 25.24.200(b) Civil R. 90.1(a), f(2)(A)(B), (i)(1).

Related forms

Our Products